Hey! I’m Abbey and I’m so excited that you found my blog! I started it in the summer of 2017 and it’s gone way better than I ever expected. I’ve had so much fun with this and met so many wonderful people.
I’ll start off with my blog name….I had three cats from kitten stage to three years old. In the spring of 2018, I made the decision to take them to the humane society for various reasons. Within two months all three were adopted and I’m very happy with my decision, even though I miss them a lot!
- Other than being a cat lady, I am also a major plant lady! I got into succulents in March of 2017 and have been crazy obsessed with them since then.
- I love traveling and exploring new places. My main goal in life is to try any and everything new that I can. Whether it be food, places, activities, hobbies. You name it! My Life Long List has a huge compilation of things I want to try in life.
- I enjoy crocheting, like a lot! I like to make small kids or baby items right now as it uses up small skeins and balls and it’s a quick and easy project!
- I also love baking and cooking in the kitchen. I create a giant mess every time, but I find the whole process a very calming experience.
- I’ve been dating the boy I’ve known for a decade since fall of 2018 and it’s been the absolute best thing. I’m now officially a mushball and I look at my mushy self and say “who are you and where have you come from??”
- I’ve been working in the office of a home improvement business since spring of 2014 and I have worked my way from receptionist to finances & processing.
- Last but not least, I accepted the Lord Jesus as my Savior in the summer of 2001 and have been growing in my relationship with him since then. He’s been my rock and the only one to get me to where I am today. I don’t do it all perfectly, that’s for darn sure, but I am learning and growing.