Here’s a charming way to blog about wintery and Christmasy ideas to put yourself in the festive spirit without feeling like you have to blog every single day! ❄️🎄
~ Guidelines ~
- use the image provided in each post, so that way anyone who might jump in later can see what the plan is for the month.
- for sure link back to me, Abbey@ThreeCatsandaGirl, so that way I can celebrate your Christmas with you and maybe get some ideas of how to create festive enjoyment!
- spread Christmas cheer in the way you know best and have some fun!
So without further ado….
12 Days of Christmas!!
Winter Must Haves…knowing me, this might be a fairly practical and sensible list lol so here goes!
- gloves of some sort. my fingers are so cold so easily and I have just decided that I have to keep gloves with me at all times.
- double pairs of socks. the only thing colder than my fingers is my toes! lol
- Christmas music!! I honestly don’t know if it would be Christmas without it hehe
- some snow at some point would be lovely. a continual dusting or a blasting all at once. Either is good with me! One is so pretty and the other is so fun to watch.
- big blankets. fuzzy blankets. cuddly blankets. really any sort of blanket
- Christmas parties – whether they be at work, with family, with friends. you name it! I love a fun, festive party!
- my slippers. I’m sensing a theme here….I must be cold blooded
- lotion, lotion, and more lotion.
- hot apple cider mmmm it’s so yummy and warming
- sweatpants and hoodies. I am not a crazy lover of cold weather, but I am a crazy lover of a good hoodie and sweats. So winter time works out well in that department.
- movie nights.
- crafty nights and weekends!